Note: when you buy something using links in our articles and projects, we may earn a commission, and you help support new content development! As an Amazon Associate, playhacker earns from qualifying purchases. Learn more in our policies section. Want articles and projects in your inbox, step by step tutorials and a builder community? Join playhacker!
Tutorial: small-project photography
Taking nice shots of your creative projects is fun and satisfying! In this medium-complexity tutorial, we’ll cover a compact, fast system for extremely high quality photo and video of small projects.
A complete compact photo station for your small projects, stores in a small space!
- Using the Foldio2 and Foldio3 lightboxes for even illumination
- Using the Foldio Halo light set for even illumination of irregular objects
- Using the Orangemonkie table tripod with fluid head, for solid setups and easy fine adjustment
- Using the Canon M50 DSLR set with lens and memory card
for amazing still and video quality
- Using the Canon PC application for accurate remote shooting and fast work
Like this idea?
Upvote for development!
Here are another couple of ideas. If you’d rather search for something specific, use our awesome project-finder filters on the all-builds page!